Aglae Cosmetics Brazilian Smoothing 3 in 1
$99.00 – $400.00
Aglae Cosmetics creates innovative hair products that guarantee optimal results.The new 3in1 straightening has been tested and approved on the most curly, rebellious and damaged hair. We offer you a kit of two 100ml products mainly for the private user, to be able to do it at home. It is composed of a detox shampoo and a 3 in 1 Brazilian straightening. The two products are complementary and have been specially designed to ensure a perfectly successful application of your Brazilian straightening. Thanks to the properties of these products and the carefully chosen ingredients, your hair will become silky, shiny and smooth. Frizz and frizzy hair will be just a bad memory for you girls.
This package provides 2 products 3 in 1:
- Detox shampoo 1L /150 ml /100ml
- Brazilan smoothing 1L /150 ml /100ml
The Aglae Cosmetics Brazilian straightening kit consists of three products that act effectively on your hair. It is a complete kit that is suitable for all hair types, whether dry, damaged, frizzy or repeatedly colored. Thanks to its 3 in 1 formula based on keratin, tannin and botox with hyaluronic acid, your hair will be balanced, disciplined, straightened and will have a natural shine.
First, Aglae Cosmetics Detox Cleansing and Purifying Shampoo to open the hair scales to prepare them for Aglae Cosmetics Brazilian Straightening. In addition, this shampoo nourishes, rebuilds and softens the hair in depth, thanks to its composition of green tea, argan oil and Amazonian oil.
Then the Brazilian smoothing that we propose combines 3 essential technologies for an exceptional result. The first one is the tannin one which will allow to soften while keeping a natural aspect. The second is a botox treatment, which acts as a repairer and rejuvenator of the hair fiber. Finally, the third is a keratin smoothing treatment, which will smooth, protect, soften and smooth your hair. We have therefore chosen key ingredients so that these three technologies are combined in a single bottle:
Collagen: Collagen helps to smooth hair while making it shiny. It will fix itself inside each hair shaft and then ensure the reconstruction and deep protection of the hair. They will also remain in perfect health, as the collagen remaining inside the hair fiber will continue to be gradually released over time to effectively contribute to beautify the entire hair.
Keratin: Rich in keratin, it helps to reconstitute the strands and protect the hair against external aggressions such as the sun and pollution. Keratin is a three-dimensional fibrous protein made up of approximately 21 amino acids. Its molecular structure contains special characteristics such as: resistant, elastic and waterproof microfilaments. The quality of a treatment can be seen in its keratin concentration, the more keratin the product contains, the higher the quality.
Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid acts as an anti-aging agent. It helps to fill cuticle cracks and rebuilds and preserves the hair fiber. The acid forms an external coating that helps to maintain the hair’s moisture level, keeping it healthy while maintaining a natural, supple and shiny structure.
Tannin: Tannins are polyphenols of plant origin, obtained by maceration of grape, oak and chestnut skins. Tannin makes hair softer, stronger and easier to style. It enhances the hair’s shine and makes it glow with health.
No more need to wonder which smoothing to use, between tannin or keratin or botox treatment. It’s all in this tube.
– No formaldehyde or derivatives
– Smoothes 100% and cares for all hair types
– Smoothing made from high quality natural ingredients
– Complete kit with rebuilder
– Very good effectiveness on all hair types
– Easy and pleasant applied. No stinging or bad smell
– Pregnant women and children are eligible for the application.
– Duration of 4 to 6 months depending on the smoothing maintenance
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
This is a kit that you can easily use at home.
Step 1: Wash hair with the thinning shampoo. Distribute evenly over damp hair, massaging gently. Leave on for 7 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Step 2: Towel off excess moisture and blow-dry your hair 100% with a hair dryer on medium heat. Separate the hair into 4 strands and using a brush, apply the straightener 1cm from the root, starting at the nape of the neck. Re-align the strands along their entire length using a fine comb. Leave the product on for 60 minutes.
Step 3: After the break, remove the product only with water and brush the hair with a hair dryer, then use the hot plate at a temperature of 230°C (200 degrees for blonde, fine and highlighted hair) from the roots to the ends, 15 to 20 times.
Tip: for more resistant hair (curly or natural), you can rinse off 80% of the product leaving 20% on the strands to optimize the straightening result.
Watch video to see the results click on the link:
1L, 500ml, 150ml, 100ml